Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technical Woes...

And hello to you,
I wanted to express myself to the masses briefly before I leave work tonight. Funny thing is that I was suppose to leave at 7:00 p.m. and it is now 9:24 p.m. Might you wonder what has kept me glued to my seat for the past two hours?? Ashamed as I am, I must admit that I've been obsessed with loading a playlist onto my page for the past two hours.

I huffed, and pouted because I couldn't understand why something so simple was the most challenging task of my day. It's a bit crazy and as a result of staring at my HP monitor for 11 hours strong, I'm suffering from a slight case of "hot sauce" eyes, and mild delirium. My good friend introduced me to a wonderful site to obtain all sorts of songs and videos and to her I say, "very good".

I would love to blog a little more, get into the purpose of Chi_Fashionista says.... and vibe a little longer with you but the reality is that I'm quite sleepy and ready to bounce. Let me do just that, prepare for tomorrow, and we'll catch up manana. I hope after all the trouble and fuss I experienced this good evening to provide you with some tunes that your ears do enjoy it because it's a variety of good music. Check you out later, be safe!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment